What We Thought Of This Product
Singer 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Are you ready to enter into the world of computerized sewing? Then, the SINGER 7258 is for you. This is the perfect sewing machine for every skill level of sewing. For beginners,
you can start your sewing projects in a snap with easy machine threading.
The SINGER 7258 comes with a computerized free-arm sewing machine 100 stitching styles that sew smoothly and quietly.
One unique feature is you can create your professional looking clothes and designs with 76 decorative stitches. You'll also love the easy to load drop-in bobbin which allows you to monitor the thread supply.
The maximum sewing speed is 750 stitches per minute. It comes with both automatic bobbin winding and auto tie off function. Selecting a stitch is easy; the perfect stitch weight and length are chosen for you.
Buttonhole sewing has never been easier with six built-in designs. You will find the best fit for your project. The zipper foot has multiple functions to install zippers and piping easily. One beautiful thing I love about this brand is the speed controller.
The sewing speed controller allows you to set your sewing speed as fast as you want. The one touch start/stop and reverse operation allows you to sew your fabrics without the included foot control.
- Detailed instructional manual and a 25-year warranty
- Automatic needle threading. So you don't have to thread the needle yourself
- Easy to load drop in bobbin
- Smooth and easy, no matter the type of stitches you are using
- It comes with a strong and durable functionality
- Automatic Buttonholer
- The brand features a sewing speed controller
- It comes with an extremely cheap plastic spool holder
- The pedal feels flimsy and cheap